The Nesconset Christian Church exists to help people discover God's purpose for their lives by providing solid and relevant Biblical teaching, passionate worship, meaningful relationships and opportunities to serve God and our community.
The Nesconset Christian Church is a place where:
- The unchurched and religiously disconnected population in our community are welcomed with grace, love and encouragement as they attempt to figure out who God is, what his plan for their life is and how he desires to be involved in their life.
- Each person is intentionally challenged to spiritual growth and development in a loving and encouraging environment. We believe God calls his children to maturity by developing the following seven habits:
- Those who are a part of our church family will be intentionally cared for spiritually, emotionally and physically where necessary.
- Ministry to families and their children will be an essential focus of NCC’s efforts as we strive to build within our church family strong marriages, parent-child relationships and families who love God.
- Racial, ethnic and cultural diversity will always be encouraged and celebrated.
- Members of our family will continually be provided with opportunities to serve the needy and under-resourced.
If this is the kind of church you would want to be a part of, join us this Sunday at either 9 or 10:45 a.m. If you'd like to meet with our pastor, Michael Cassara, call the church office at 631-265-2141 to set up an appointment.